- Optimize your tube installations by learning practical tube bending techniques
- How to bend tubing using the measure-bend method
- How to bend tubing following the Swagelok method of tube bending
- How to make both simple and complex offset bends using Swagelok hand and bench-top tube benders
- How to make segmented bends and rolling offsets
- Fabricators, installers, technicians, contractors, engineers and managers involved in designing and constructing tubing runs for process and analytical instrumentation systems
Available in 2-, 3- and 4-day options, with each day adding important new skills:
- 2-Day Course: Receive full instruction on using hand tube benders up to ½” diameter
- 3-Day Course: Add detailed education on using bench-top tube benders
- 4-Day Course: Augment your skills further with training on how to use electric tube bending equipment
If you’re interested in a briefer refresher course covering the fundamentals of reducing connections and leak points with some focus on bending techniques, learn more about our Swagelok Essentials Tube Bending training.
Email Field服务@swagelok.com to request private training at your site. Your authorized sales and service center will follow up with full details.
View and purchase our popular tube benders here.